The Credit One Bank® Visa® Cash Back Rewards card earns 1% back across a handful of popular categories such as gas and grocery. It also provides your Experian credit score with free online access which is great for keeping up with changes in your credit.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
The Credit One Bank® Visa® Cash Back Rewards features five categories that earn cash back. Those categories are gas, grocery, cell phone, internet, and cable/satellite TV services. Purchases outside of these categories will not earn you any cash back. There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn spending across these categories.
- 1% Gas Station
- 1% Grocery
- 1% Internet
- 1% Cable/Satellite TV
- 1% Mobile Phone Services
- 0% Non-Category
- You will not earn rewards on purchases made outside of the five bonus categories present on the card.
Perks & Benefits
The Credit One Visa Cash Back Rewards Card features a handful of useful perks such as access to your Experian credit score and $0 fraud liability.
- Key Highlights:
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability.
- View updates to your Experian credit score with free online access, terms apply
- Make paying your bill easier with the ability to choose your payment due date, terms apply.
- Access your account on-the-go with the Credit One Bank mobile app.
- Never miss an account update with customizable text and email alerts.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.