The Barclays Choice Privileges Visa Card is a must have for anyone that frequently stays at Choice Hotels. It earns 5x points across several categories and provides complimentary Choice Gold Membership Status. On top of that, it has no annual fee which makes it worth grabbing up.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
The Barclays Choice Privileges Credit Card features three bonus categories which consist of Choice Privileges Locations (Hotels), purchasing Choice Privilege Points, and Choice Hotels gift cards. There is no limit to the amount of Choice Points you can earn with these bonus categories.
- 5x Choice Privileges Locations
- Includes all 11 hotel brands under the Choice Hotels umbrella.
- 5x Buying Choice Privileges Points
- These points are earned on top of the points you actually purchase through the Buy Choice Points portal.
- 5x Choice Hotel Gift Card
- This applies to the purchase of Choice Gift Cards which can be used towards stays at Choice brand hotels.
- 2x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The Barclays Choice Privileges Card offers a few benefits for Choice Privileges Members.
- Anniversary Points Annually
- Spend $10,000+ on the card during the account anniversary year and receive 8,000 bonus points.
- Choice Privileges Gold Membership
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.