Key Cardholder Benefits
- Receive 10 Elite night credits qualifying for at least Gold level status each calendar year.
- When you use your card for travel, you won’t pay a foreign currency conversion fee for purchases converted to U.S. dollars.
- Get up to $800 of cell phone protection against damage or theft when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Choice Privileges® Mastercard®
- Enjoy Mastercard World Elite benefits such as exclusive offers, concierge, travel & lifestyles services.
The Point Calculator values Choice Privileges Points at 0.6 cents per point when redeemed for award nights at Choice brand hotels. This means that 10,000 points have an average value of $60.
|Redemption||Point Value (in cents)|
|$50 Gift Cards||0.31|
|$500 Cruise Certificate||0.31|
|$250 Cruise Certificate||0.29|
Learn More: Choice points value
Choice Hotel points can be transferred to a large list of airline partners which can be a solid option if you really need to top off your frequent flyer account. Here's the list of partners:
The Choice Privileges Mastercard has a $0 annual fee.
Choice Points Calculator
Use the Choice Privileges Mastercard calculator to determine total Choice Hotel points based on the monthly and yearly spend amounts you enter.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
Choice Privileges is a direct transfer partner of three major U.S. credit card rewards programs: American Express Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou Rewards, and Capital One Venture Rewards & Spark Rewards. This gives you over 15 credit cards that you can use to earn additional Choice Hotel points via intro bonuses and everyday spending.
Here the full list of transfer partners you can use to earn Choice Hotel points:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Choice Privileges Mastercard earning rates stack up against partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!