Key Cardholder Benefits
- Earn 30,000 bonus points every account anniversary, enough for at least one night at any eligible Choice Hotels property.
- Receive 20 Elite night credits qualifying for at least Platinum level status each calendar year.
- Up to $100 towards a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee.
- When you use your card for travel, you won’t pay a foreign currency conversion fee for purchases converted to U.S. dollars.
- Get up to $800 of cell phone protection against damage or theft when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Choice Privileges® Mastercard®
- Enjoy Mastercard World Elite benefits such as exclusive offers, concierge, travel & lifestyles services.
The Point Calculator values Choice Privileges Points at 0.6 cents per point when redeemed for award nights at Choice brand hotels. This means that 10,000 points have an average value of $60.
|Redemption||Point Value (in cents)|
|$50 Gift Cards||0.31|
|$500 Cruise Certificate||0.31|
|$250 Cruise Certificate||0.29|
Choice Hotel points can be transferred to a large list of airline partners which can be a solid option if you really need to top off your frequent flyer account. Here's the list of partners:
The Choice Privileges Select Mastercard has a $99 annual fee which is wavied the first year.
Choice Points Calculator
Use the Choice Privileges Select Mastercard calculator to determine total Choice Hotel points based on the monthly and yearly spend amounts you enter.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
Choice Privileges is a direct transfer partner of three major U.S. credit card rewards programs: American Express Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou Rewards, and Capital One Venture Rewards & Spark Rewards. This gives you over 15 credit cards that you can use to earn additional Choice Hotel points via intro bonuses and everyday spending.
Here the full list of transfer partners you can use to earn Choice Hotel points:
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Choice Privileges Select Mastercard earning rates stack up against partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.