Membership Rewards points can be transferred to Hilton Honors at a 1:2 ratio meaning that every 1,000 AMEX points you transfer will give you 2,000 Hilton Honors points.
You can transfer as little as 1,000 AMEX points and as many as 3,000,000 points in a single transaction. Transfers to Hilton must be made in 1,000-point increments and you'll need at least 1,000 AMEX points in your account to initiate a transfer.
Transfers from AMEX Membership Rewards to Hilton Honors can take up to 24 hours to be reflected in your balance, but it typically only takes a few minutes to see the update.
Use the Conversion Calculator to calculate the transfer of American Express Membership Rewards points to Hilton Honors points.
What is the AMEX points to Hilton ratio?
AMEX points transfer to Hilton at a 1:2 ratio meaning that every 1,000 AMEX points you transfer will give you 2,000 Hilton Honors points.
Is it worth transferring AMEX points to Hilton Honors?
If you're a few Hilton points shy of a redemption, it can be worth it to top off your account by transferring AMEX points. If you truly value AMEX points, you can buy Hilton Honors points instead.
How long does it take to transfer AMEX points to Hilton Honors?
It can take up to 24 hours to transfer AMEX Membership Rewards points to Hilton, but it usually takes no more than a few minutes.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!