The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card is premium credit card that earns 14x on Hilton purchases and 7x on U.S. restaurant, flights booked directly with airlines or through AmexTravel.com, and car rental purchases. The card offers $500 in annual statement credits, Priority Pass access, free weekend night awards, and the highest status of Hilton Honors Diamond complimentary. It's a great card to have if you want to experience everything Hilton has to offer.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
The Hilton Honors AMEX Aspire Card features four bonus categories that earns additional Hilton Honors Points. Those categories are Hilton, restaurant, car rental, and airfare purchased either directly with airlines or through AmexTravel.com. There is no cap on any of these bonus categories and there is no limit to the amount of Hilton Honors Points you can earn with the card overall.
- 14x Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Includes hotel bookings and incidental charges made at the hotel such as restaurant, spa, and other charges.
- 7x U.S. Restaurant
- Includes takeout and delivery.
- Great for earning with the Hilton Honors Dining Program.
- 7x Airfare
- Can be purchased directly with airline or through the AMEX Travel website.
- Other 3rd party bookings will not be eligible (e.g. Expedia, Orbitz).
- 7x Car Rental
- 3x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The Hilton Honors AMEX Aspire Card offers a bunch of benefits which includes complimentary elite status, annual statement credits towards travel, and lounge access.
- Hilton Honors Diamond Status*
- Annual $250 Airline Incidental Credit*
- Upon receiving the card and every January thereafter, you'll be required to select on airline in which this credit can be applied to.
- You can choose from the following airlines:
- Incidental charges include checked bag fees, lounge access fees/membership, and seat charges (such as exit seats).
- Annual $250 Hilton Resort Credit
- Applies only to Hilton Resorts.
- Triggering purchases include incidental charges such as restaurants, spas, and other establishments within the hotel property.
- Charges must be charged to your room and paid using the Aspire Card at checkout.
- $100 Hilton Property Credit
- Applies to bookings at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts.
- Must stay a minimum of 2 nights.
- Credit can be used for incidental charges such as spa, food, property activities, and other things that can be charged to the room.
- Cannot be applied to property fees, taxes, gratuities, or the cost of the room.
- This credit can be used an unlimited amount of times per year.
- Annual Weekend Night Reward
- Reward is in the form of a redeemable code via email and must be used within a year of issue date.
- A Weekend night is defined as Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Second Weekend Night w/ Spend
- Earn a second weekend night when you spend $60,000 on the card within the card membership year.
- Priority Pass Select Membership*
- Two guests can enter with you for no charge (for lounges that accept guests).
- ShopRunner Membership*
- AMEX Offers*
- AMEX Entertainment Access
- Travel and Purchase Coverage
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
Is the Hilton Honors Aspire Card worth it?
If you're able to easily redeem the annual $250 in airline incident credits and annual $250 in Hilton Resorts credit, the card is easily worth having. Both credits easily pays for the fee and you're left a bunch of other top-notch benefits which includes high returns on spending, Hilton Honors Diamond status, Priority Pass lounge access, and so much more.
Is the Hilton Honors Aspire Card the best credit card for earning Hilton Points?
Yes. This card combined with the complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status it offers will earn you a total of 34 Hilton Honors Points per $1 spent at Hilton Hotels and Resorts. This is pretty much an unbeatable return on spend at Hilton brand hotels.