Current Intro Bonus
Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- As a Hilton Aspire Card member, you'll receive complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status. This status is normally given out after earning 30 Nights, 15 Stays, or 60,000 Base Points in a calendar year, so this is a big deal in terms of shortcuts to elite status.
- Upon receiving your Hilton Aspire Card and every January thereafter, you'll receive $250 in airline incidental credits with a select airline of your choice. Incidental charges include checked bag fees, lounge access fees/memberships, and seat changes (such as exit seats). Enrollment required.
- Every year, you'll receive $250 in Hilton Resort credit which applies to purchases at Hilton Resorts including incidental charges such as restaurants, spas, and other establishments within the hotel property. Charges must be charged to your room and paid using the Aspire Card when checking out in order to be eligible.
- When you use your Hilton Aspire Card to book a minimum 2-night stay at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts, you'll receive a $100 Hilton Property Credit. This credit can be used an unlimited amount of times per year and can be applied to incidental charges such as spa, food, property activities, and other things that can be charged to the room.
- Every year, you'll receive an annual Weekend Night Reward in the form of a redeemable code via email and must be used within a year of issue date. You'll also be able to earn a second Weekend Night Reward when you spend $60,000 on your Hilton Aspire Card within the card membership year.
- As a Hilton Aspire Card member, you'll receive complimentary Priority Pass Select Membership. With this membership, two guests can enter with you for no charge (for lounges that accept guests). Enrollment required.
- Be protected with trip cancellation insurance, trip interruption insurance, trip delay insurance, car rental loss & damage insurance, and more.
The Point Calculator values Hilton Aspire points at 0.4 to 0.6 cents each when used for award nights at Hilton brand hotels. This means that 10,000 points can be worth anywhere from $40 to $60 in cash value.
|Redemption||Point Value (in cents)|
|Award Nights||0.4 - 0.6|
The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card has a $450 annual fee. There is no fee to add additional cardholders and the card has a 0% foreign transaction fee.
With $500 in annual credits, lounge access, the ability to earn up to 34X points per $1 on stays, and many more benefits, it will not take long to easily offset this fee if you frequent Hilton brand hotels.
Hilton Honors Points Calculator
Calculate how many Hilton Aspire points you can earn based on the monthly or yearly spending amounts you enter. Compare the results alongside up to two credit cards from any issuer.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.