Learn More: Best credit cards for earning Hilton Honors points
Current Intro Bonus
Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- As a Hilton Aspire Card member, you'll receive complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status. This status is normally given out after earning 30 Nights, 15 Stays, or 60,000 Base Points in a calendar year, so this is a big deal in terms of shortcuts to elite status.
- Upon receiving your Hilton Aspire Card and every January thereafter, you'll receive $250 in airline incidental credits with a select airline of your choice. Incidental charges include checked bag fees, lounge access fees/memberships, and seat changes (such as exit seats). Enrollment required.
- Every year, you'll receive $250 in Hilton Resort credit which applies to purchases at Hilton Resorts including incidental charges such as restaurants, spas, and other establishments within the hotel property. Charges must be charged to your room and paid using the Aspire Card when checking out in order to be eligible.
- When you use your Hilton Aspire Card to book a minimum 2-night stay at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts, you'll receive a $100 Hilton Property Credit. This credit can be used an unlimited amount of times per year and can be applied to incidental charges such as spa, food, property activities, and other things that can be charged to the room.
- Every year, you'll receive an annual Weekend Night Reward in the form of a redeemable code via email and must be used within a year of issue date. You'll also be able to earn a second Weekend Night Reward when you spend $60,000 on your Hilton Aspire Card within the card membership year.
- As a Hilton Aspire Card member, you'll receive complimentary Priority Pass Select Membership. With this membership, two guests can enter with you for no charge (for lounges that accept guests). Enrollment required.
- Be protected with trip cancellation insurance, trip interruption insurance, trip delay insurance, car rental loss & damage insurance, and more.
The Point Calculator values Hilton Aspire points at 0.4 to 0.6 cents each when used for award nights at Hilton brand hotels. This means that 10,000 points can be worth anywhere from $40 to $60 in cash value.
|Redemption||Point Value (in cents)|
|Award Nights||0.4 - 0.6|
Learn More: Hilton honors points value
If you're a Hilton Honors member, you have the option to transfer your points to over 30 different airline partners. This is a great way to boost your frequent flyer miles if you're just a few short of a redemption, or if you're looking to use up your Hilton points.
Here's the list of Hilton transfer partners:
Calculator: Hilton Honors transfer partners + conversion calculator
The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card has a $450 annual fee. There is no fee to add additional cardholders and the card has a 0% foreign transaction fee.
With $500 in annual credits, lounge access, the ability to earn up to 34X points per $1 on stays, and many more benefits, it will not take long to easily offset this fee if you frequent Hilton brand hotels.
Hilton Honors Points Calculator
Calculate how many Hilton Aspire points you can earn based on the monthly or yearly spending amounts you enter. Compare the results alongside up to two credit cards from any issuer.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
Hilton Honors is a direct transfer partner of one major U.S. credit card rewards program: American Express Membership Rewards. This opens up several additional credit cards that you can use to earn more Hilton Honors points via intro bonuses and everyday spending. On top of that, some cards even offer complimentary status in the Hilton Honors program!
Here's the list of programs that allow you to transfer points to Hilton Honors:
Learn More: Transfer Points To Hilton Using These Credit Card Partners
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Hilton Aspire Card earning rates stack up against other Hilton and partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!