Learn More: Best credit cards for earning Hyatt points
Current Intro Bonus
Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- As a Chase Hyatt Business Card holder, get up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits when you spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.
- You'll receive complimentary Hyatt Discoverist Status as long as you're a Chase Hyatt Business Card holder. This status is normally obtained after 10 nights, 25,000 base points, or 3 meetings/events at Hyatt brand hotels.
- For every $10,000 spent on the Chase Hyatt Business Card, you'll earn 5 annual Qualifying Nights towards reaching top-tier elite status with Hyatt.
- After spending $50,000 on the Chase Hyatt Business Card, you'll get 10% of your redeemed points back for the rest of the calendar year. This is a great benefit if you're able to run heavy spend through the card during the first few months of the year.
- With Hyatt Leverage, you'll enjoy average savings of over $350 per year with discounts on the standard room rate at all participating Hyatt hotels.
The Point Calculator value Hyatt Points at an average value of 1.8 cents each, but it's very easy to get over 2 cents per point with very minimal effort.
|Redemption||Point Value (in cents)|
|Award nights at Hyatt brand hotels||1.8 - 2.2|
|Award nights at MGM resorts||1.3 - 1.5|
|Exhale Spa||1.3 - 1.9|
|Dining, spa, and room charges||1 - 1.53|
Learn More: Hyatt points value
Points earned in the World of Hyatt program can be transferred to a large list of airline partners, mostly at a 2.5:1 ratio meaning that every 2,500 points you transfer will give you 1,000 airline miles.
Here's the list of Hyatt transfer partners:
Learn More: Hyatt transfer partners & conversion calculator
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card has a $199 annual fee.
Hyatt Points Calculator
Calculate how many Hyatt Business Card points you can earn based on the monthly or yearly spending amounts you enter. Compare the results alongside up to two credit cards from any issuer.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
World of Hyatt is a direct transfer partner of one major U.S. credit card rewards program: Chase Ultimate Rewards. Ultimate Rewards points can be transferred to World of Hyatt at a 1:1 ratio. Every 1,000 Chase points you transfer will give you 1,000 Hyatt points.
This makes the Chase Ultimate Rewards program a fantastic option for earning Hyatt points via intro bonuses and everyday spending.
Learn More: Transfer Points To Hyatt Using These Credit Cards
Earning Rate Comparison
Want to know how the Hyatt Business Card earning rates stack up against other Hyatt and partner credit cards? The table below lists out the earning rates per $1 spent for all credit card partners so you can see where it stands.
Calculator: Which Credit Card Will Earn You The Most Hyatt Points?
World of Hyatt point calculators
Use our Hyatt point calculators to calculate how many points you can earn per $1 spent, the cash value of points based on redemption, and the transfer of points and from the World of Hyatt program.
These calculators and guides are all about maximizing your spend and earning the most Hyatt points per dollar spent.
Use our Hyatt credit card calculators to estimate how many points you can earn and the cash value of the card based on the spend amounts you enter, how much you value benefits, and annual fees.
Our calculators allow you to compare up to two additional credit cards side by side based on same or different spend. Plus, all spend amounts you enter in the Primary card's column rolls over to all credit card rewards calculators on the site!
Reminder: Don't forget that you can also transfer Ultimate Rewards credit card points to World of Hyatt!
Need more points? You can transfer points from the Chase Ultimate Rewards program directly to your World of Hyatt account. You can also buy Hyatt points which can save you money when they are on sale!
Want to know how much your Hyatt points are worth and the best ways to use them? Check out the guides and calulators below!