Hyatt is an American hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. They have 12 brands and more than 700 properties stretched across 54 countries. Their brands fall under full-service, select-service, and all-inclusive. Hyatt also has timeshare properties which falls under the Hyatt Residence Club brand.
Hyatt Hotel Brands
- Park Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Centric
- The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- Hyatt Place
- Hyatt House
- Hyatt Zilara
- Hyatt Ziva
- Hyatt Residence Club
Hyatt Credit Cards
Hyatt has one credit card offered by Chase Bank. It's the best option for earning points spending directly with Hyatt and it offers great value overall thanks to the annual free night offered on the card.
If you enjoy staying at Hyatt hotels, you'll want to pick up this card. You'll also want to consider picking up Ultimate Rewards Points credit cards since Chase Points can be transferred to Hyatt at a 1:1 ratio.
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card