Radisson Rewards members can earn anywhere from 20 to 35 points per $1 spent at Radisson brand hotels. This includes base points and points from elite status.
How are Radisson points calculated on stays?
When staying at Radisson brand hotels, you can earn anywhere from 20 points to 35 points per $1 spent based on your elite status level.
|Status||Points Earned Per $1 Spent|
As a Radisson Member, you will earn points per $1 spent on eligible stays and food and beverage purchases charged to your room during an eligible stay.
Calculate Radisson points per stay
Use the Radisson Point Calculator to estimate how many Radisson Rewards Points you can earn per stay based status.
How many base points do you earn at Radisson hotels?
Radisson Rewards members earn 20 points per $1 spent on the base cost of the room. You will not earn base points on taxes and fees.
How many bonus points can you earn from having Radisson Rewards elite status?
Radisson Silver status offers 2 bonus points per $1 spent, Radisson Gold offers 5 bonus points per $1 spent, and Radisson Platinum offers 15 bonus points per $1 spent.
Does Radisson offer credit cards?
No. Radisson no longer offers credit cards for their rewards program.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!