Best Buy is an American electronics retailer based out of Richfield, Minnesota. They have just under 1,000 locations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico and is currently one the top retailers of electronics in the United States.
Best Buy Credit Card Points
Best Buy offers two credit cards that can earn you Best Buy Rewards Points on everyday purchases. This consists of a Citi credit card and a store credit card.
The My Best Buy Visa® Card is a solid option if you want to earn Best Buy Points everywhere Visa is accepted, otherwise if you're just looking for a card strickly for Best Buy purchases, the My Best Buy Credit Card is an excellent choice.
Click on a card below to calculate how many Best Buy Rewards Points you can earn based on credit card spend and to learn more about card benefits.
Other Great Credit Cards For Best Buy
If you don't want to be stuck earning rewards tied to the Best Buy Rewards program, there's a few other credit cards that can earn you solid rewards and protect your purchases.
Best For 3% Back On Online Purchases
- No annual fee
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchases
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No expiration on rewards
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more cash back on every purchase
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
Best For 2% Back On All Purchases
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Cash back earned can be converted to the Citi ThankYou Rewards program
Best For Luxury Travel & Purchase Protection
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10x points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- $200 Hotel Credit: Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with the Platinum Card® at your choice of one or more of the following providers: Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- $155 Walmart+ Credit: Cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership with a statement credit after you pay for Walmart+ each month with your Platinum Card. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. Now there are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships. Enrollment required.
- $179 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR® membership.
- $695 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
Best Buy Rewards Points Value
For every 250 points you redeem, Best Buy will give you a $5 Best Buy Certificate that can be used in-store or online with Best Buy. This gives Best Buy Points a value of 2 cents each.
Earning Best Buy Rewards Points
As a My Best Buy Rewards member, you can earn between 0.5 points and 3 points per $1 spent at Best Buy. The amount of points you earn are best on your Membership Level in the My Best Buy program and whether or not you use a Best Buy credit card.
Best Buy Deals & Offers
If you plan on shopping at Best Buy, check out some of their current offers leading into the holiday season!
What are Best Buy Rewards Points?
Best Buy Rewards Points are rewards earned when you make purchases with Best Buy as a My Best Buy Rewards member.