Navyist Rewards is a free-to-join loyalty program under the Gap Rewards umbrella along with Gap Good Rewards, Banana Republic Rewards, and Athleta Rewards. All four programs are basically the same, just under different names based on which store you sign up through.
As a member, you'll be able to shop across all four brands and enjoy the benefits of them all with a single membership. No matter which brand you shop at, your membership will travel with you including your benefits and membership level.
Navyist Rewards Levels: Overview and Benefits
The Navyist Rewards program has three tiers: Core, Enthusiast, and Icon. Each tier is based on how much you spend at Gap brand stores during the calendar year or how many points you earn with Navyist credit cards.
Each tier offers various benefits that can be great if you frequently shop at Navyist and other Gap brand stores.
When you sign up for a Navyist Rewards account as a non-credit card holder, you'll be given Core membership. Core membership features the following benefits:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Gap family of brands
- Every 100 points = $1 reward redeemable across Gap family of brands
- Free 3-5 Days Shipping on orders of $50 and more
- Members only exclusive offers
- Earn annual bonus points when you shop at 2 or more brands: 2 brands = 500 points; 3 brands = 1,000 points; 4 brands = 2,000 points
- 125 bonus points each quarter you make a purchase at Gap family of brands
- Birthday Bonus
If you're a Navyist credit card member, you'll start as an Enthusiast member. If you're not a cardholder, you can spend $500 at Gap family of brands during the year to obtain Enthusiast status.
Enthusiast status features the benefits of Core along with:
- Earn access to sales and promotions
- 250 bonus points each quarter you make a purchase at Gap family of brands
- Additional exclusive offers
- A better birthday bonus
- Free 2-month trial subscription and discounts from obé Fitness (Athleta Exclusive)
You can obtain Icon status by earning 5,000 points as a Cardmember or by spending $1,000 or more during the year at Gap family of brands. Icon comes with the benefits of Enthusiast along with:
- Free 2-3 Days Shipping on orders of $50 or more
- The most exclusive offers
- The best birthday bonus
- 500 bonus points each quarter you make a purchase at Gap family of brands
- Double Rewards Day: double the value of your rewards
- Create Your Own Sale Day and receive 15% off any purchases at Gap family of brands
- Free 3-month trial subscription and discounts from obé Fitness (Athleta Exclusive)
- Free basic alterations on Banana Republic merchandise (Banana Republic Exclusive)
How to Earn Navyist Rewards Points
As a Navyist Rewards member, you will earn 1 point for every $1 that you spend no matter how you pay—whether that be cash, credit or debit card, an electronic wallet such as Apple Pay, or even check.
You can earn points in-store at any Gap brand store by providing the phone number registered to your membership at checkout.
When shopping online, you'll earn points when you are logged into your account with your email address and shopping online with any of the following sites:
- Banana Republic
- Banana Republic Factory
- Gap Factory
- Old Navy
Navyist credit cards
There are three credit cards that can be used to earn 5 Navyist Rewards points per $1 spent at Gap family of brands: Navyist Rewards Credit Card, Navyist Rewards Mastercard, and Navyist Rewards World Mastercard. The Navyist Rewards credit card has no network and can only be used in-store and online at Gap family of brands while the Mastercards can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- Earns 5X points at Gap family of brands and 2X points on all other purchases.
- Enjoy complimentary Gap Icon membership.
- World Mastercard benefits.
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
- Earns 5X points at Gap family of brands and 1X points on all other purchases.
- Enjoy complimentary Gap Enthusiast membership.
- No annual fee.
- Earn 5X points at Gap family of brands.
- Enjoy complimentary Gap Enthusiast membership.
- No annual fee.
Calculate Navyist points earned per dollar
Use the Navyist Point Calculator to find out how many points you can earn based on how much you spend at Gap family of brands.
|Points earned as a member||0 points|
|Points earned as a Navyist credit card holder||0 points|
Navyist Rewards Redemption Options
Navyist Rewards points are worth 1 cent each meaning that every 100 points you earn can be redeemed for a $1 reward at Gap family of brands. This includes in-store or online purchases with Athleta, Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy.
Points can also be converted to dollars to donate to select organizations at the same rate of 100 points = $1 donation dollar.
Do points expire?
Navyist Rewards points will expire after 12 months if you do not make a purchase in the 12 months after earning them. So be sure to make at least one purchase during the year at any Gap family of brand to keep your points from expiring.
Convert points to dollars
Use the Navyist Rewards Points Value calculator to determine the cash value of Navyist Rewards points when redeemed at Gap brand stores or donated to charity.
|Redemption||Average Dollar Value|
|Redeeming points in-store or online at Gap brand stores||$0|
|Donating points to charity||$0|
Conclusion: Is Navyist Rewards is Worth Joining?
There's no cost to sign up for the Navyist Rewards program, so if you enjoy shopping at Old Navy or any of Gap's family of brands, I recommend signing up for the program.
If you're a frequent shopper, you should also consider Navyist credit cards as earning 5% back on your purchases can save you lots of money in the long run. Be sure to pay your card balance in full each month to avoid the high interest rates which will eat away at your rewards.
How do you earn Navyist Rewards points?
You will earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Gap brand stores as a member and 5 points for every $1 spent at Gap brands as a Navyist credit card holder.
Does Navyist rewards expire?
Navyist Rewards points will expire within 12 months of earning them if there is no activity on your account during those 12 months.
Does the Navyist credit cards have an annual fee?
No. All three Navyist credit cards have no annual fee.
Can you use the Navyist credit card at other Gap brands?
Yes. You can use the Navyist credit cards at Athleta, Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy to earn 5 points for every $1 spent.
Can Navyist credit cards be used outside of Gap brand stores?
The Navyist Rewards credit card can only be used at Gap brand stores. The Navyist Rewards Mastercard and Navyist Rewards World Mastercard can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted—worldwide.
Gap points calculators
Get the rundown on Gap's rewards program and calculate how many points you can earn spending with Gap in-store, online, and when using credit cards offered by Gap's family of brands.
Get a rundown of the Athleta Rewards program and calculate how much you can save with Athleta credit cards.
Get a rundown of the Banana Republic Rewards program and calculate how much you can save with Banana Republic credit cards.
Get a rundown of the Gap Good Rewards program and calculate how much you can save with Gap Good credit cards.
Get a rundown of the Navyist Rewards program and calculate how much you can save with Navyist credit cards.