Chase Points To Emirates Transfer Ratio
The transfer ratio for Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Emirates Skywards is 1:1. This means that every 1,000 Chase points you convert will give you 1,000 Emirates Skywards miles.
Calculator: Convert Chase points to Emirates miles
Use our Conversion Calculator to calculate the transfer of Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to Emirates Skywards Miles.
Chase Points To Emirates Miles Calculator
How To Transfer Chase Points To Emirates
- Go to https://ultimaterewardspoints.chase.com/ and log into your Chase Ultimate Rewards account.
- Click on the menu icon () and select Transfer to Travel Partners.
- Find Emirates Skywards under the Airlines section and click on Transfer Points.
- Choose the recipient (whether it be yourself or an authorized user) and enter the Emirates Skywards account number that corresponds to the selected recipient twice to confirm it.
- Enter how many Ultimate Rewards points you wish to transfer to Emirates Skywards in 1,000-point increments.
- Confirm the transfer.
Transfer Chase points to Emirates miles using these credit cards
There are three Ultimate Rewards credit cards that allows you transfer points to the Emirates Skywards program. Here are those cards:
Other Transfer Partners
In addition to Chase Ultimate Rewards, Emirates is also a direct transfer partner of American Express Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou Rewards, and Capital One Venture Rewards & Spark Rewards. This gives you more than 10 additional credit cards that you can use to earn tens of thousands of Skywards miles via intro bonuses and everyday spending.
Here are 10 of the best credit card offers for earning Emirates Skywards miles from our partners:
Can you transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Emirates Skywards?
What is the transfer ratio of Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Emirates Skywards miles?
Every 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points you transfer to Emirates will give you 1,000 Skywards miles.