Marriott Bonvoy is one of two major rewards programs that allow you to transfer points to United MileagePlus. Points earned with Marriott can be transferred at a 3:1.1 ratio.
Marriott Bonvoy points can be transferred to United MileagePlus at a 3:1.1 ratio. Every 3,000 Marriott Bonvoy points you transfer will give you 1,100 United miles.
In addition to that, Marriott throws in a bonus 15,000 points for every 60,000-block of points you transfer in a single transaction. At a 3:1 ratio, this equates to an additional 5,500 United miles.
So all-in-all, transferring 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points to United would give you a total of 27,500 United miles.
Calculate Marriott points to United miles
Use the Conversion Calculator to calculate the transfer of Marriott Bonvoy Points to United Miles which includes the 60K Marriott point transfer bonus.
How to transfer Marriott points to United
- Go to Marriott's Transfer Points To Miles page.
- Click Transfer Points. You will be prompted to log into your Marriott Bonvoy account if you aren't already logged in.
- In the Frequent Flyer Program drop down, select United MileagePlus.
- Enter your United MileagePlus account number in the Frequent Flyer Number field.
- Enter how many Marriott points you want to convert in the Points field.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that everything is correct and click Convert.
Can Marriott points be transferred to United?
Yes. Every 3,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points you transfer to United MileagePlus will give you 1,100 United Miles.
Does the Marriott point transfer bonus apply to United?
Yes. You will receive a bonus 5,500 United Miles for every 60,000 Marriott Points you transfer to United in a single transfer.
What other programs transfer to United Miles?
Chase Ultimate Rewards Points can also be transferred to United Miles at a 1:1 ratio meaning that 1,000 Chase Points can be converted to 1,000 United Miles.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!