Current Intro Bonus
Earn up to 150,000 bonus miles. Earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total on purchases made in the first 6 months your account is open.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- When you use your United Business Card to pay for your flight, you and up to one companion traveling on the same reservation will receive the first checked bag free. This benefit does not apply to employee cards unless they're on the same reservation as the cardholder.
- When you use your United Business Card to make purchases in-flight on United-operated flights, you'll receive a 25% discount in the form of a statement credit. This discount applies to in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi.
- Every year, two United Club Passes will be deposited into your United MileagePlus account.
- Every year that you use your United Business Card to make seven (7) United Flight purchases totaling $100 or more, you'll receive a $100 travel credit. Triggering purchases include seat upgrades, Economy Plus, in-flight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, baggage service charges or other United fees.
- As a United Business Card holder, you'll receive 5,000 anniversary points if you also hold a personal/consumer United credit card. This includes the United℠ Explorer Card, United Gateway℠ Card, United Quest℠ Card, United Club℠ Infinite Card, and United Travelbank.
- As a United Business Card holder, everyone traveling on the same reservation as you on United-operated flights will receive priority boarding.
- The United Business Card grants access to Visa's Luxury Hotels & Resorts. When booking hotel stays through this portal with your card, you'll receive a number of benefits including daily breakfast for two, a special benefit unique to each property, complimentary Wi-Fi, a room upgrade (if available), and early check-in and late check-out (if available).
- Be covered with trip cancellation insurance, trip interruption insurance, trip delay reimbursement, car rental collision/loss damage waiver, baggage delay insurance, and lost luggage reimbursement.
The United Business Card has an annual fee of $99 which is awesome for all the benefits it offers.
United Miles Calculator
Calculate how many United Miles you can earn with the United Business Card based on spend and the cash value of those points. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.