Current Intro Bonus
Earn 80,000 bonus miles + 1,000 Premier qualifying points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- As a United Club Infinite Card holder, you will receive complimentary access to United Club locations and participating Star Alliance affiliated lounges around the world.
- When you use your United Club Infinite Card to pay for your flight, you and up to one companion traveling on the same reservation will receive the first checked bag free.
- When you use your United Club Infinite Card to pay for a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee, you'll get reimbursed on up to $100.
- When you use your United Club Infinite Card to make purchases in-flight on United-operated flights, you'll receive a 25% discount in the form of a statement credit. This discount applies to in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi.
- The United Club Infinite Card grants access to Visa's Luxury Hotels & Resorts. When booking hotel stays through this portal with your card, you'll receive a number of benefits including daily breakfast for two, a special benefit unique to each property, complimentary Wi-Fi, a room upgrade (if available), and early check-in and late check-out (if available).
- Be covered with trip cancellation insurance, trip interruption insurance, trip delay reimbursement, car rental collision/loss damage waiver, baggage delay insurance, and lost luggage reimbursement.
The Point Calculator values United miles at 1.3 cents each when used for award flights with United and their partners. This means that 10,000 miles are worth about $130 in flight value.
|Redemption option||Redemption value in cents|
|Award Flights (Research/Sweet Spots)||2|
|Award Flights (Average)||1.3|
|United Club Membership||0.77|
|United Wi-Fi Subscription||0.65 - 0.68|
Learn More: United miles value
United Miles can only be transferred to one program and that is Marriott Bonvoy. Every 1,000 United miles you transfer to Marriott Bonvoy will give you 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
I would only recommend transferring United miles to Marriott Bonvoy if you're a few miles short of a high-value redemption or if you have no use for United miles. With United miles being worth double the value of Marriott Bonvoy points, you're generally better off buying Marriott Bonvoy points instead.
Learn More: Marriott Bonvoy points calculators
The United Club Infinite Card has an annual fee of $525.
Since United Club Membership normally costs $550 to $650 depending on your MileagePlus status, this is the cheaper way of obtaining lounge access and the better way since you'll also receive a handful of additional benefits from being a cardholder.
United Miles Calculator
Calculate how many United Miles you can earn with the United Club Infinite Card based on spend and the cash value of those points. Results can be compared side by side any U.S. credit card featured on the site.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.
Other Ways To Earn
One of the easiest ways to earn lots of United miles is by using United's own co-branded credit cards, but you can also earn a large sum of miles via United's transfer partners. Of the handful of partners that allow you to transfer miles to United MileagePlus, Chase Ultimate Rewards is the best option hands down due to their high intro bonuses and great category multipliers.
Here's the full list of programs that allow you to transfer points to United MileagePlus:
Learn More: Transfer points to United using these transfer partners
Earning Rate Comparison
There are several partner credit cards that you can use to earn United miles thanks to transfer partners. Check out the table below to see how the United Club Infinite Credit Card earning rates per $1 spent stacks up against United and other partner credit cards.
We've run the calculations for you and here are our top picks for best credit cards of 2023:
- Best premium card for unlimited miles: Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Best for flexible travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Best for everyday spend and travel: Citi Premier® Card.
- Best cash back card for groceries: Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Best for dining and supermarkets: American Express® Gold Card
- Best for business travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- Best cash back business card: Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Our Credit Card Rewards calculator can help you find the perfect card and offers based on your monthly and yearly spending habits. Simply enter your spend amounts into our tool and let us do the work for you!