The United Quest℠ Card earns 3 United Miles per $1 spent on United purchases and 2 miles per $1 spent on travel, dining, and select streaming services. It comes with a good list of benefits which includes two free checked bags, a statement credit towards a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application, the ability to earn PQP running spend through the card, and an annual $125 credit towards United purchases. Overall, the United Quest Card is an excellent choice if you enjoy flying United and want a few additional benefits over what the United℠ Explorer Card provides.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
The United Quest Card features four bonus categories that earn extra United Miles. Those categories are United, travel, dining, and streaming services. There's no cap on the amount of bonus miles you can earn spending across both categories and no limit to the amount of miles you can earn with the card overall.
- 3x United
- Bonus miles start after you have used your $125 annual United purchase credit.
- 2x Travel
- Travel includes (and is not limited to) airfare, trains, local transit, cruise lines, hotels, car rentals, taxicabs, resorts, ride share services and tolls.
- 2x Dining
- 2x Streaming Services
- 1x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The United Quest Card comes with several excellent benefits including an annual credit, bonus miles, free checked bags, and more.
- $125 Annual United Purchase Credit
- You will receive $125 in statement credits annually as reimbursements towards United purchases charged to your United Quest Card.
- You will not earn the 3x bonus on United purchases until you have used this credit for the year.
- Two 5,000-mile Anniversary Award Flight Credits
- You will automatically get 5,000 miles back in your MileagePlus account after you take a United or United Express-operated award flight booked with your miles.
- This benefit can be used up to 2 times each anniversary year.
- This benefit starts with your first anniversary.
- Free First & Second Checked Bags
- The primary cardmember and one companion traveling on the same reservation will each receive their first and second standard checked bags free.
- Bags are typically $35 per direction for the first bag and $45 per direction for the second bag which means up to $320 in savings round-trip for two people.
- Earn Premier Qualifying Points (PQP) with Spend
- Earn 500 PQP for every $12,000 you spend on purchases with the United Quest Card.
- You can earn up to 3,000 PQP per calendar year.
- $100 Global Entry / TSA PreCheck Fee Credit
- Priority Boarding
- Applies to primary cardmember and companions traveling on the same reservation.
- 25% Off In-Flight Purchases
- Applies to purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you use your United Quest Card to pay.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Earn 80k bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20k bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.