Sterling purchases include UK, Jersey, Guernsey, and Isle of Man as well as transactions made overseas where you choose to pay in Sterling rather than local currency.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- LoungeKey membership means you can relax in over 750 airport lounges worldwide for just £20 per person per visit, subject to availability
- Get 2 years extended warranty on selected household items
- As a HSBC Premier cardholder, you will be able to transfer HSBC points to frequent flyer and hotel programs which includes British Airways, Etihad, IHG, and Wyndham to name a few.
|Redemption option||Redemption value|
|Transferring HSBC Premier Rewards points to airline partners||0.5p - 1p|
|Redeeming HSBC Premier Rewards points with Laithwaite's Wine||0.35p - 0.42p|
|Redeeming HSBC Premier Rewards points for vouchers||0.33p|
|Donating HSBC Premier Rewards points to charity||0.33p|
HSBC Premier Rewards points will have the best value when transferred to HSBC UK's transfer partners. This will give you anywhere from 0.5p to 1p in value per point depending on the redemption.
The HSBC UK Premier Credit Card has no annual fee.
The HSBC Premier Credit Card requires an HSBC Premier Account. You must meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Have an individual annual income of at least £75,000 and 1 of the following with HSBC UK: a mortgage, an investment, life insurance or a protection product. You'll also need to pay your annual income into your HSBC Premier Bank account.
- Have savings or investments of at least £50,000 with HSBC UK (within 6 months of opening your account if you're new to HSBC, or before you open your account if you're an existing customer). You'll also need to pay your annual income into your HSBC Premier Bank account.
- Hold and qualify for HSBC Premier in another country or region.
HSBC Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts to calculate how many HSBC points you can earn with the HSBC UK Premier Credit Card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.