Sterling purchases include UK, Jersey, Guernsey, and Isle of Man as well as transactions made overseas where you choose to pay in Sterling rather than local currency.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- LoungeKey membership means you can relax in over 750 airport lounges worldwide for just £20 per person per visit, subject to availability
- Get 2 years extended warranty on selected household items
- As a HSBC Premier cardholder, you will be able to transfer HSBC points to frequent flyer programs which includes British Airways, Etihad, Asia Miles, and Singapore Airlines.
- 10% discount on selected hotels with Expedia and Agoda
- 12 months complimentary Expedia+ Gold membership
|Redemption option||Redemption value|
|Transferring HSBC Premier Rewards points to airline partners||0.5p - 1p|
|Redeeming HSBC Premier Rewards points with Laithwaite's Wine||0.35p - 0.42p|
|Redeeming HSBC Premier Rewards points for vouchers||0.33p|
|Donating HSBC Premier Rewards points to charity||0.33p|
HSBC Premier Rewards points will have the best value when transferred to HSBC UK's transfer partners. This will give you anywhere from 0.5p to 1p in value per point depending on the redemption.
The HSBC UK Premier Credit Card has no annual fee.
HSBC UK Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly spend amounts to calculate how many HSBC points you can earn with the HSBC UK Premier Credit Card. Compare the results side by side up to 2 credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.